Hello all, this is Laura's daughter, Abbie. I decided she needs to have a blog so she can keep you all updated, since they live so far away and are always doing crazy things. So, make sure and comment so she'll know you want her to keep updating!
Laura, found your blog. What a beautiful family. They have all grown up so much. Blogging is great when you have children away. John and Jessica who live out of state got me started so they could keep up on everything. It will be fun checking out your blog from time to time.
I am thrilled! Ab said she was going to get you started so we could be blogging buddies! It has been so fun, and it is a good way to share your life with everyone far away!
I'm lucky enough to be married to my best friend for the past 24 years. I gave birth to 5 kids, but have picked up a few others along the way. Lucky, lucky us!!! I work part time at the local college and am a mother all the time. My life is busy and crazy, but I love every minute of it!
Abbie is our oldest, turning 21 in just under 2 months! (Boy that makes us feel old...). She's is currently studying History Teaching and just added an English Teaching minor. She also works as a server. She lives far away so we miss her lots!
Katherine Elizabeth
Katie is our second oldest, just barely 19. She's currently living at home while going to hair school during the day and working at Iceburg at night. She's wild and crazy and dramatic but we love her to death!!
Amanda Jane
Jane is the peanut butter in our family sandwhich. She is a senior in high school and she's living it up! She also works at Iceburg with her sister Katie. She's constantly happy and is the sunshine in our crazy lives!
Robert Walker
Walker is the giant in the family. He's only 14 and he's 6'4". He's in the 9th grade and it competing in his first year of high school football! He's our handsome giant with a great big heart! And a very weird side...
Isaac Romney
Isaac is our youngest, the baby of the fam. He's 10 years old and he loves life! He's the most generous of us all, and also has a slighty mischievious side. He's in 5th grade right now and he loves it!
Jeni, Bryan and family
And then there's our daughter Jeni. She joined our family many years ago (she broke us into parenting a teenager). She's married to her wonderful husband Bryan and has three adorable children - Trae, Aspen, and Peyton. They also live far away from us, but we love them EVER so much!!
7 comments:
See Mum?! Isn't it cute? :)
I for one am super excited to see your blog!! Keep it up but beware you may become addicted!! Love you!!
Laura, found your blog. What a beautiful family. They have all grown up so much. Blogging is great when you have children away. John and Jessica who live out of state got me started so they could keep up on everything. It will be fun checking out your blog from time to time.
Laura,
I am thrilled! Ab said she was going to get you started so we could be blogging buddies! It has been so fun, and it is a good way to share your life with everyone far away!
I am a so glad you are on keep updating so i can see what your up to! oh and abbie I am a little offended that i am not on the list of kids!
Too funny..... :)
Hey Laura, I can't believe how big your kids are! It seems like just yesterday we were hanging out at your house!
Shanda
Post a Comment